Sr Manager Talent Optimization - Enabling FunctionsTyson Foods Springdale, AR 2 months ago
If you are looking to make an impact on a meaningful scale, come join us as we raise the world's expectations for how much good food can do!Work Shift:
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Reporting to the VP of Talent & Culture, (and dotted line to business unit HR) this role will drive, and implement functional level talent optimization initiatives and processes to align with current and future strategic business needs for the organization and Enabling (support) Functions.This will include: talent review, succession management, talent planning & movement, performance management, and assessment and coaching of key talent for Enabling Functions (HR, Finance, Law, Sustainability, Commercial, IT).This role will also focus on assessment and development of team members in key positions and building an overall leadership pipeline.The Senior Manager will work closely with Talent CoE to develop and implement solutions tailored to the specific business unit needs.This role with work closely with the VP of Talent, Talent CoE, function leads, TA, HR Delivery Team and HRBPs.
Core responsibilities include:
- In close collaboration with the functional leadership team, determine the Talent Approach for the Enabling Functions, supporting overall Tyson Talent strategy.Implement function specific approach to achieve business results.This incorporates selection, assessment, development, retention, and L & D plans for assigned areas.
- Acts a performance consultant, works with HR leads and Talent CoE to diagnose gaps with quantitative and qualitative data and recommend and implement solutions that enable individual, team, and organizational performance.
- In collaboration with the VP of Talent, develop assessment philosophy, strategy, and methods including leadership of potential, development, selection and succession.
- Act as a performance/leadership coach to key talent across functions by tying their developmental plans to business needs.
- Conduct talent reviews for function level teams and synthesize information to derive tailored or customized solutions that drive a business outcomes.
- Work closely with HRBPs, develop cadence and plans for business participation in development programs that meet specific needs based on the need assessment and data.
- Continually obtain formal and informal feedback from the business on talent & L & D and recommend solutions for improvement to the CoE based on the evaluation.
- Set talent metrics around succession, internal fill rate, and turnover and build plans to mitigate risk and progress the organization.
- Lead, and implement an evidence-based succession planning process for key roles in partnership with the VP of Talent.
- Advise, inform, educate, and advise HRBPs and function leaders on talent management analytics, trends, gaps and industry best practices to ensure a competitive advantage.+ Articulate an independent point-of-view, and challenge conventional practices with regards to talent development.
- Translate key trends into practical business solutions by maintaining a broad knowledge of the business, industry and filed trends, and competitor events
- A Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, HR/Organization Development or related field is required.Master’s is preferred.
- A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant work experience in HR, leadership, business partnering, talent management /organizational effectiveness/performance consulting/business improvement
- Ability to present recommendations that are well researched, pragmatic and aligned to the business strategy.
- Exhibits a systems-view and demonstrates a high level of consulting, influencing and decision-making skills.
- Ability to take an idea from conception to successful and sustainable execution.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills – can analyze data, draw insights to assess the organization, recognize potential issues, diagnosis route causes, and craft viable solutions.
- Strong influencing and relationship skills – can build and sustain relationships at multiple levels.
- Can collaborate effectively with business leaders to develop, implement and sustain HR programs.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with an ability to provide individual and group feedback and coaching, make presentations and create written reports.
When completing a Tyson Foods employment application, be sure to complete all tasks listed on the candidate home page.If not, you will see a message that there are 1 or more task(s) that require attention.Applicants for hourly production positions must complete the task to provide additional information to be considered from employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.If you are ready to grow your career with an industry leader and want to positively impact the team and community around you, then join us in helping us in raising expectations.
Join us on the journey.
At Tyson, we are raising expectations for how much good people can do.Our Talent Strategy is to Attract, Grow, Reward and Retain the best talent, and we believe that our Culture is the connecting thread that drives that strategy!We strive to be a talent magnet to establish a reputation for being a talent rich organization where team members can grow their career while growing the business.We are a high performing organization where team members are rewarded (Pay, Benefits and Recognition) for their contributions, and given the opportunity to support and/or volunteer with programs that help Tyson make a lasting social impact in the communities where we live and work.To learn more about our culture, please read Our Purpose.
Tyson Foods, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer.If you are unable to apply for career opportunities through use of this site due to an impairment or disability, please contact (479) 290-2478 for further assistance.
Related job opportunities near Springdale, AR
Department ManagerMcDonald's Tontitown, AR
Department Manager McDonald's company owned and independent Owner Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we're looking for more of them. People interested in satisfying careers with competitive benefits.21 hours ago 21h
Senior Project Manager - USACECDM Smith Springdale, AR
24596BR. Requisition ID: 24596BR. Business Unit: FSU. Job Description: CDM Smith Federal Programs is seeking a Senior Project Manager with the ability to serve the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers South Atlantic Division and its asso...
Care Manager I (RN)Centene Corporation Springdale, AR
Professional. Position Purpose: Perform care management duties to assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services across the continuum of care for select members to promote quality, cost effective care.
Operations Assistant ManagerDollar Tree Springdale, AR
186543BR. Title: OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER. Division: STORE. Job Description: Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the Store Manager with main focus on the front end...
Transportation ManagerJ.B. Hunt Transport Lowell, AR
Job Opening ID: 00330411 Transportation Manager (Evergreen) (Open) Job Title: Transportation Manager. Department: Supply Chain. Country: United States of America. State Province: Arkansas. City: Lowell.2 days ago 2d
Quality Risk and Safety Manager - Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pmArkansas Children's Springdale, AR
Work Shift: Time Type: Full time. Department: CC093010 Nursing Administration. Summary. The Quality, Risk, and Safety Manager is accountable for managing the daily operation of the Quality, Risk, and Safety department and ensuring...17 days ago 17d
Assistant ManagerKum & Go Springdale, AR
Assistant Manager. Location:Store 414 HWY 412 and Old Missouri, Springdale, AR 72764. Employment Duration:Full time. Description; As a Kum amp. Go Assistant Manager, you re learning every aspect of running a store!2 months ago 2m
Environmental Services Assistant ManagerHealthcare Services Group, Inc. Springdale, AR
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term care and nursing facilities and is now hiring an Environmental Services Assistant Manager in your area!HCSG has a custom, state of the art training program.
Store ManagerWalgreens Springdale, AR
Job Description: Job Objectives. Manages the operation of a Walgreen store. Improves store sales, profitability and image through proper merchandising, protection of store assets, the selection, training and development of team me...16 days ago 16d
Supply Chain Project/Program Manager - (E4)Applied Materials Springdale, AR
Applied Materials' APG (factory solution software group) seeks to hire a Technical Solutions Program Project Manager to drive our Supply Chain and planning solutions offerings in new business segments and our semiconductor industr...
STORE MANAGER in SPRINGDALE, ARDollar General Springdale, AR
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) is a Fortune 200 company with more than 15,400 retail locations in 44 states, 16 distribution centers and 135,000 employees that embody our mission of Serving Others each and every day!3 months ago 3m
Restaurant Manager, Springdale ARCracker Barrel Springdale, AR
Overview. When working at Cracker Barrel, you will enjoy a fast paced, family environment, where we treat every guest as a guest in our own home! You ll be Pleasing People with our made from scratch recipes and inspiring smiles wi...
Gym ManagerAnytime Fitness Springdale, AR
Anytime Fitness Gym Manager Northwest Arkansas. About the Job. Share our passion! Help fuel our amazing growth. Anytime Fitness is seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through...
General Manager(05301) - 2181 W SunsetDominos Springdale, AR
General Manager; Duties amp. Responsibilities: General managers are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations.3 months ago 3m
General ManagerAaron's Inc Springdale, AR
Aaron's has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, our stores are built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services;3 months ago 3m
Project Manager - Cost OptimizationKelly Services Springdale, AR
Our client, an American multinational corporation that operates in the food industry, is currently seeking a Project Manager (Cost Optimization) for a 6 month contract position with opportunity for extension.9 days ago 9d
General Manager- Springdale, AROffice Depot Springdale, AR
At Office Depot and Office Max, every leader is responsible for growing total sales and services within the location; . The General Manager has ownership and is responsible for achieving results for Sales, Services, Operations Pro...3 months ago 3m
Extrusion and Finishing Systems ManagerArconic Springdale, AR
Employee Type: Full Time. Location: 600 Kawneer Drive. Springdale, AR. Job Type: Manufacturing, Engineering. Experience: At least 3 year(s) Date Posted: 10 3 2019. Job DescriptionArconic is currently in search of anExtrusion and F...16 days ago 16d