Retail Store ManagerGNC Fayetteville, AR a month ago
We are looking for a dynamic Store Manager that embodies the "Live Well" spirit of GNC.If that describes you, then join the high energy, stores team at GNC.As the Store Manager you are accountable for the day-to-day retail operations of the GNC store in conjunction with the Regional Sales Director.This position has full accountability for the stores financial results, the overall leadership and development of the associates, by creating a positive work environment, displaying GNC brand loyalty, exceptional customer service and driving sales.The store manager should have the aptitude to provide advanced product knowledge, and to help promote GNC's "Live Well" brand.
What we are looking for in a GNC Store Manager is:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- A Store Manager who enjoys interacting with customers and is committed to helping them choose the right products, as well as making recommendations based on your overall product knowledge and understanding of their needs
- One who displays a strong understanding and commitment of GNC's Vision and Values
- The ability to achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals, while helping sales associates to realize their sales potential
- Strong team building, leadership, and managerial skills, such as giving feedback to store associates regarding work performance on an on-going basis, recruiting, hiring, and performance management
- The ability to learn new product trends, features, advantages and benefits, in addition to the training and development of associates' with regard to product knowledge
- Opening, closing and operating the retail facility.Including, but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures.
- Responsible for ordering merchandise and supplies to maintain appropriate inventory levels, according to GNC guidelines to maximize sales and maintain store appearance
- Verify the delivery of all merchandise to the store.
- Ensure full understanding of all store communications including product information, advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Partner with Loss Prevention to ensure adherence to GNCs policies and procedures.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience: 2+ years of retail sales and store management experience in a specialty retail environment.
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Total compliance with all store operations policies
- Manage work schedules within established budgets for optimal store coverage
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e.Holidays, weekends)
- Medical, dental, vision and insurance benefits
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- Short-term disability benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
GNC has been a leading source of health and wellness products for more than 70 years and sets the standard in the nutritional supplement industry by demanding truth in labeling, ingredient safety and product potency, all while remaining on the cutting-edge of nutritional science.Since its foundation in the 1930's, GNC has prided itself on offering a challenging and rewarding work environment while delivering premium vitamins and other health supplements to our customers.A notice describing these and other employment rights under federal law can be viewed online.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Protected Veterans / Disabled Individuals Employer
Related job opportunities near Fayetteville, AR
Assistant Restaurant Manager - 2511 N. COLLEGEBraums Fayetteville, AR
Assistant Restaurant Manager Food Service Supervisor Management! If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for advancement, Braum's is the place for y...
Assistant Store Manager TraineeWalgreens Fayetteville, AR
Job Description: Job Objectives. Under the direction of the store manager, oversees the operation of a Walgreen store. registers, StoreNet, etc. Ensures response to all systems problems by contacting information technology support...
Community Business Development ManagerBarnes & Noble Fayetteville, AR
Community Business Development Manager. Location. AR Fayetteville Fayetteville 2721. Classification. Full Time. Description. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and experienced Community Business Development Manager to join...2 months ago 2m
Merchandise Ops Leader (Department Manager)Petco Fayetteville, AR
If you're both an animal lover and a people person, a position in one of our stores might be a great fit. We're looking for people with a strong commitment to helping pets and their parents experience their very best lives togethe...24 days ago 24d
Store Associate - NorthwestEXPRESS Fayetteville, AR
A Brand That's What's Now. Express is the sexy, sophisticated lifestyle fashion brand for every occasion: work, weekends, or nights on the town. Our brand is what's new and what's now for young fashion forward men and women.
ASST STORE MGR in FAYETTEVILLE, ARDollar General Fayetteville, AR
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) is a Fortune 200 company with more than 15,400 retail locations in 44 states, 16 distribution centers and 135,000 employees that embody our mission of Serving Others each and every day!
Assistant ManagerKum & Go Fayetteville, AR
Assistant Manager. Location:Store 413 729 W Martin Luther King Blvd, Fayetteville, AR 72701. Employment Duration:Full time. Description; As a Kum amp. Go Assistant Manager, you re learning every aspect of running a store!2 months ago 2m
Retail Project Merchandiser Part TimeAdvantage Solutions Fayetteville, AR
Summary. Retail Project Merchandising Part Time. The foundation of retail is built with strong displays for consumers to easily spot thebrand names and quality products they love. Help increase sales of premium consumer products b...
Retail Store AssociateCVS Health Fayetteville, AR
Job Description. Retail Store Associates play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we re shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and communities. With your talents and expertise, you can...a month ago 1m
Sales ManagerAaron's Inc Fayetteville, AR
We are Aaron s an. industry leader in the sales and lease to own retailer known for quality brand. names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the. opportunity to reach their full potential in a team oriented,...24 days ago 24d
Retail Fresh Food Production SpecialistCROSSMARK Fayetteville, AR
of Openings. 1. Overview. This position is responsible for preparing juice and other specialty products for purchase. Responsibilities include all activities of preparing the product, operating the machine(s) and preparing the pro...
Assistant Manager - OperationsVeterans Canteen Service Fayetteville, AR
Assistant Manager Operations! Come build a rewarding hospitality career that allows you to give back to the Veteran Community.With over 70 years of serving our nation s veterans, Veterans Canteen Service (VCS) is currently seeking...16 days ago 16d
Full-Time Manager-in-Training (Assistant Manager)Tradehome Shoes Fayetteville, AR
Tradehome Shoes is a 100 employee owned, service oriented retailer of quality footwear. With locations throughout the Heartland of the United States, we have become a fixture in the communities in which we serve.2 months ago 2m
Store Counter SalesO'Reilly Automotive Stores, Inc Fayetteville, AR
Our Store Counter Sales team members are knowledgeable and energetic with a passion for automotive parts. They believe in taking care of the customer, as well as the power of teamwork. Our Store Counter Sales team members deliver...
Shift ManagerMcDonald's Elkins, AR
Shift Manager McDonald's company owned and independent Owner Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we're looking for more of them. People interested in satisfying careers with competitive benefits.
Field Case Manager - RemoteNew Directions Behavioral Health Fayetteville, AR
Join one of the fastest growing behavioral healthcare companies in the industry!. Founded in 1995, New Directions helps people live healthy, balanced lives. New Directions provides managed behavioral health services, an Employee A...2 days ago 2d
Program Analyst -Medical Cost Accounting (MCA) Site ManagerVeterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration Fayetteville, AR
Program Analyst Medical Cost Accounting (MCA) Site Manager. Department of Veterans Affairs. Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration. Overview; Open amp. closing dates. 10 15 2019 to 11 04 2019.3 days ago 3d
Senior Project Manager - USACECDM Smith Fayetteville, AR
24596BR. Requisition ID: 24596BR. Business Unit: FSU. Job Description: CDM Smith Federal Programs is seeking a Senior Project Manager with the ability to serve the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers South Atlantic Division and its asso...