ManagerMassage Envy Fayetteville, AR 6 months ago
As a manager at this franchised Massage Envy location,* you’re responsible for the successful operations of the franchised location.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and managing daily operations of the franchised location, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to members and guests.
- Assisting franchise owner in setting and achieving membership and retail sales and profitability goals and partnering with franchise owner to regularly monitor progress against goals.
- Managing staff and training, monitoring, and coaching the performance of sales associates.
- Establishing and monitoring staff work schedules and managing human resource functions, where assigned, including interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns and disputes, payroll processing, disciplining and terminating employees as well as all associated recordkeeping.
- Managing key business operations including inventory, bank deposits, marketing, etc.
- Maintaining a professional, clean, and safe environment for employees, members and guests, and developing a culture in the franchised location that embraces and reflects the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a college degree (preferred).
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Be able to communicate information to franchise owner and other individuals in the Massage Envy franchise network.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team culture.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations.Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates.Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Job ID: 2016-6450
External Company URL: www.massageenvy.com
Street: 3557 Shiloh Dr.Street 2: Ste.5
Related job opportunities near Fayetteville, AR
STORE MANAGER in FAYETTEVILLE, ARDollar General Fayetteville, AR
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) is a Fortune 200 company with more than 15,400 retail locations in 44 states, 16 distribution centers and 135,000 employees that embody our mission of Serving Others each and every day!
Financial Planning ManagerRobert Half Finance & Accounting Fayetteville, AR
The Senior Director of Financial Planning amp. Analysis is a high profile position within the Finance team of a growing organization in the Lowell Rogers area. This role provides business group operations management team with crit...a day ago 1d
Category Manager- Rogers, ARNestle Fayetteville, AR
Working At Nestle. At Nestl , we pride ourselves in providing training programs that prepare employees for the competitive and ever changing business world. As the largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company in the world, we of...2 days ago 2d
Manager Procurement - Direct ContractsTyson Foods Fayetteville, AR
If you are looking to make an impact on a meaningful scale, come join us as we raise the world's expectations for how much good food can do.Work Shift: 1ST SHIFT (United States of America) SUMMARY: This Manager of Contract Managem...2 days ago 2d
Manager, State Governmental AffairsBlack Hills Energy Fayetteville, AR
Manager, State Governmental Affairs. Location: Fayetteville, AR, United States. Job ID: 32776. Date Posted: Jan 23, 2020. Salary: 74800to 112200annually. Job Description; Lead the governmental affairs public policy, political and...3 days ago 3d
Department ManagerMcDonald's Elkins, AR
Department Manager McDonald's company owned and independent Owner Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we're looking for more of them. People interested in satisfying careers with competitive benefits.2 months ago 2m
Full Time Sales Manager (FTSM)Carters/OshKosh Fayetteville, AR
Job Descriptions: Love babies and kids, looking for a flexible, friendly place to grow your career. Consider the possibilities as a Full Time Sales Manager at Carter's. Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North Ameri...5 days ago 5d
Companion Animal Leader (Department Manager)Petco Fayetteville, AR
If you re both an animal lover and a people person, a position in one of our stores might be a great fit. We re looking for people with a strong commitment to helping pets and their parents experience their very best lives togethe...19 days ago 19d
Truckload Account ManagerArcBest Fayetteville, AR
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges? Wanting to join the ArcBest family.In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will...
Associate Analytics and Insights ManagerProcter & Gamble Fayetteville, AR
Do you love diving into data sets?Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data based decision making;As an Associate Analytics and Insights Manager at P amp;G, you are a Business Leader: you should be...
FEMA - Project Delivery Manager (PDMG) (Nationwide Openings)CDM Smith Fayetteville, AR
23445BR. Requisition ID: 23445BR. Business Unit: FSU. Job Description: Reviews applicant data to provide FEMA recommendations for eligibility and priority of assignments to include but not limited to: reviews information gathered...6 months ago 6m
Assistant Store Manager - Zales - Northwest Arkansas MallSignet Jewelers Fayetteville, AR
Shine with Signet.Zales is looking for dynamic, driven and creative individuals to join our team? Are you ready to use your business and sales skills to begin a financially rewarding career.If you are the type of person that enjoy...a month ago 1m
General Manager(05323) - 3484 W. Wedington DriveDominos Fayetteville, AR
General Manager; Duties amp. Responsibilities: General managers are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations.18 days ago 18d
Store ManagerGpm Investments LLC Fayetteville, AR
We are currently seeking a Store Manager for our growing team. Responsibilities. Supervise a store team consisting of 8 to 15 staff members. Recruit, hire and train customer service oriented store team members.a month ago 1m
Business Development ManagerCTG Fayetteville, AR
Business Development Manager. United States. New Hot. Information Technology. Jan 18, 2020Post Date. 20200455Requisition. Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts. CTG is hiring a Business Development Manager for our clie...8 days ago 8d
Climate Activation ManagerBayer Fayetteville, AR
Position Overview: The Climate Advisory Services Team (CAST) is seeking individuals for the role of Climate Activation Manager (CAM) in Kansas, Oklahoma and Colorado. The CAM will be responsible for the activation and engagement o...17 days ago 17d
Program Manager Out PatientAcadia Healthcare Fayetteville, AR
Manage all aspects of the IOP. Conduct psycho social assessment of patient and update as needed. Participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meeting to discuss psychosocial assessment, treatment planning and ongoing discharge...
Sunglass Hut - Store ManagerLuxottica Fayetteville, AR
Requisition ID: 157501. Store : 002137 Sunglass Hut. Position: Full Time. Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 2000 retail stores across North America. We offer competitive benefits, valuable...6 days ago 6d
Client Engagement ManagerOffice Depot Fayetteville, AR
At Office Depot and Office Max, every leader is responsible for growing total sales and services within the location. The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for customer satisfaction, community outreach, and in store events...2 months ago 2m