ManagerMassage Envy Fayetteville, AR 3 months ago
As a manager at this franchised Massage Envy location,* you’re responsible for the successful operations of the franchised location.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and managing daily operations of the franchised location, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to members and guests.
- Assisting franchise owner in setting and achieving membership and retail sales and profitability goals and partnering with franchise owner to regularly monitor progress against goals.
- Managing staff and training, monitoring, and coaching the performance of sales associates.
- Establishing and monitoring staff work schedules and managing human resource functions, where assigned, including interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns and disputes, payroll processing, disciplining and terminating employees as well as all associated recordkeeping.
- Managing key business operations including inventory, bank deposits, marketing, etc.
- Maintaining a professional, clean, and safe environment for employees, members and guests, and developing a culture in the franchised location that embraces and reflects the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a college degree (preferred).
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Be able to communicate information to franchise owner and other individuals in the Massage Envy franchise network.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team culture.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations.Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates.Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Job ID: 2016-6450
External Company URL: www.massageenvy.com
Street: 3557 Shiloh Dr.Street 2: Ste.5
Related job opportunities near Fayetteville, AR
Shift ManagerMcDonald's Elkins, AR
Shift Manager McDonald's company owned and independent Owner Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we're looking for more of them. People interested in satisfying careers with competitive benefits.
Field Case Manager - RemoteNew Directions Behavioral Health Fayetteville, AR
Join one of the fastest growing behavioral healthcare companies in the industry!. Founded in 1995, New Directions helps people live healthy, balanced lives. New Directions provides managed behavioral health services, an Employee A...2 days ago 2d
Program Analyst -Medical Cost Accounting (MCA) Site ManagerVeterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration Fayetteville, AR
Program Analyst Medical Cost Accounting (MCA) Site Manager. Department of Veterans Affairs. Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration. Overview; Open amp. closing dates. 10 15 2019 to 11 04 2019.3 days ago 3d
Senior Project Manager - USACECDM Smith Fayetteville, AR
24596BR. Requisition ID: 24596BR. Business Unit: FSU. Job Description: CDM Smith Federal Programs is seeking a Senior Project Manager with the ability to serve the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers South Atlantic Division and its asso...
Manager – Northwest DistrictElectric Cooperatives of Arkansas Elkins, AR
Overview. Manager Northwest District. Elkins, AR, USA. Power Delivery Central District Full Time. Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future.2 months ago 2m
Assistant Restaurant Manager - 2511 N. COLLEGEBraums Fayetteville, AR
Assistant Restaurant Manager Food Service Supervisor Management! If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for advancement, Braum's is the place for y...
Sales ManagerAaron's Inc Fayetteville, AR
We are Aaron s an. industry leader in the sales and lease to own retailer known for quality brand. names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the. opportunity to reach their full potential in a team oriented,...24 days ago 24d
Restaurant ManagerOlive Garden Fayetteville, AR
At Olive Garden, family is not just something. Family is everything! Check out this short video to learn more. Here are other reasons why you should JoinOurFamily today: Benefits at a Glance. Commitment to Quality of Life.
Community ManagerAsset Plus Fayetteville, AR
Company Overview. Founded in 1986, Asset is a Houston based privately held fully integrated real estate operating and investment company specializing in multifamily and student housing. Our people truly are the most valued part of...
Assistant ManagerKum & Go Fayetteville, AR
Assistant Manager. Location:Store 413 729 W Martin Luther King Blvd, Fayetteville, AR 72701. Employment Duration:Full time. Description; As a Kum amp. Go Assistant Manager, you re learning every aspect of running a store!
Manager, Software Project/Program Manager IV (M4)Applied Materials Fayetteville, AR
Technical Project Engineering Manager Program Manager for UX and GUI refresh. Description. Requires in depth software development process knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business...
STORE MANAGER CANDIDATE in FAYETTEVILLE, ARDollar General Fayetteville, AR
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) is a Fortune 200 company with more than 15,400 retail locations in 44 states, 16 distribution centers and 135,000 employees that embody our mission of Serving Others each and every day!3 months ago 3m
Supply Chain ManagerProcter & Gamble Fayetteville, AR
Did you know that at Procter amp? Gamble we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation. Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right...
Assistant Store Manager TraineeWalgreens Fayetteville, AR
Job Description: Job Objectives. Under the direction of the store manager, oversees the operation of a Walgreen store. registers, StoreNet, etc. Ensures response to all systems problems by contacting information technology support...22 days ago 22d
Truckload Account ManagerArcBest Fayetteville, AR
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges? Wanting to join the ArcBest family.In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will...
Assistant Manager(05300) - 1065 N GarlandDominos Fayetteville, AR
Assistant Manager; Duties amp. Responsibilities: Assistant managers are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations.2 months ago 2m
Category Development Manager - WalmartNestle Fayetteville, AR
Nestl and Starbucks are bringing together the world s most iconic coffee brands. Starbucks robust product portfolio celebrates coffee with rich tradition customer experience is paramount. Coupled with Nestl s mission to enhance th...6 days ago 6d
Merchandise Ops Leader (Department Manager)Petco Fayetteville, AR
If you're both an animal lover and a people person, a position in one of our stores might be a great fit. We're looking for people with a strong commitment to helping pets and their parents experience their very best lives togethe...24 days ago 24d
Manager-Nurse RNAcadia Healthcare Fayetteville, AR
Manage the nursing staff. Monitor the day to day operations of the nursing department. Work closely with admissions. Written and oral communication skills, including knowledge of medical terminology. Legible handwriting.