Demand ManagerCree Fayetteville, AR a month ago
The Senior Demand Manager will lead all aspects of a consensus-based monthly demand forecasting process for assigned Wolfspeed Power group business units, encompassing data gathering, analytics, forecasting, and reconciliation of variances.The Senior Demand Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders to reconcile the demand plan with operational, financial, and inventory objectives.
What can our company do for you?
- Passionate Demand Management team who takes pride in delivering excellence
- Growing, dynamic business unit (Wolfspeed)
- Influence and directly contribute to the development of a new organizational role and processes
- Cross-functional and change management leadership opportunity
- Act as a key business partner to Product Line General Manager(s)
What can you do for our company?
- Develop and own all aspects of the Product Line Demand Forecast
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Business Unit leaders, Finance, and the Distribution teams to develop a demand forecast
- Communicate with Operations, Marketing, Sales and Finance to ensure translation of the demand plan across and through the organization, reconciling differences
- Drive a consensus process
- Reconcile the operational plan with business strategy, manufacturing, and financial objectives
- Proactively communicate significant changes in demand throughout the organization including key assumptions and risks and opportunities
- Develop strong relationships with Sales, Distribution management, Operations, Finance, Product Line Management, and Marketing to enable success
- Develop overall plans to effectively manage inventory, maximize customer service levels, drive inventory efficiencies and ensure forecast and planning parameters are in sync.
- Influence cross-functional team to promote optimal business decisions thru data-driven insights and effective communication
- Operate as a strategic thought leader/change agent, working collaboratively with various functions on priority initiatives that improve forecast accuracy, optimize inventories, and provide superior service to internal business partners and external customers
- Create balanced solutions to reconcile disparate objectives
- Drive continuous improvements across the Demand Management organization utilizing industry best practices and innovative methodologies
- Monitor metrics and exception reporting to identify forecast improvement opportunities
- Support ad hoc requests and participate on project teams, as needed
What you need for success:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Finance or Engineering
- This position requires the lawful ability to access technical data, information, and areas controlled by United States export control laws and regulations.
- 7+ years professional experience.Minimum 5 years of Demand Planning and Forecasting experience
- Experience with forecast modeling, databases and statistics
- Strong analytical skills and experience, with advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of data warehouse/business intelligence software tools (Tableau preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to translate data sets into meaningful insights to influence optimal decisions with cross-functional partners
- Experience presenting a demand forecast to management in an S&OP environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, organizational, decision making, problem solving and presentation skills
- Passionate, self-motivator, driven to achieve business objectives
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to “manage-by-influence” cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to drive effective business conversations with senior leaders and cross-functional partners
- Works effectively both independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing working environment
- Navigates effectively through ambiguous processes
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- MBA or advanced degree
- Semiconductor or high-tech industry experience
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and end-to-end supply chain knowledge
- Experience across multiple aspects of the supply chain, i.e.with previous roles in inventory management, manufacturing planning, distribution channel management, sales forecasting, etc.
- Basic understanding of business finance
- Proficiency with statistical modeling and demand planning software
- Comfortable analyzing large and unrefined data sets
- Working knowledge: SQL, Oracle, Salesforce
- Advanced knowledge: Tableau, Microsoft Excel
- Expertise in data acquisition, spreadsheet/database development and analysis
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology.Not familiar with all of our products?That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there.Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.We believe in enabling the world to do more with less.That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems.Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed?We want to meet you.
Related job opportunities near Fayetteville, AR
Shift ManagerMcDonald's Elkins, AR
Shift Manager McDonald's company owned and independent Owner Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we're looking for more of them. People interested in satisfying careers with competitive benefits.
Field Case Manager - RemoteNew Directions Behavioral Health Fayetteville, AR
Join one of the fastest growing behavioral healthcare companies in the industry!. Founded in 1995, New Directions helps people live healthy, balanced lives. New Directions provides managed behavioral health services, an Employee A...2 days ago 2d
Program Analyst -Medical Cost Accounting (MCA) Site ManagerVeterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration Fayetteville, AR
Program Analyst Medical Cost Accounting (MCA) Site Manager. Department of Veterans Affairs. Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration. Overview; Open amp. closing dates. 10 15 2019 to 11 04 2019.3 days ago 3d
Senior Project Manager - USACECDM Smith Fayetteville, AR
24596BR. Requisition ID: 24596BR. Business Unit: FSU. Job Description: CDM Smith Federal Programs is seeking a Senior Project Manager with the ability to serve the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers South Atlantic Division and its asso...
Manager – Northwest DistrictElectric Cooperatives of Arkansas Elkins, AR
Overview. Manager Northwest District. Elkins, AR, USA. Power Delivery Central District Full Time. Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future.2 months ago 2m
Assistant Restaurant Manager - 2511 N. COLLEGEBraums Fayetteville, AR
Assistant Restaurant Manager Food Service Supervisor Management! If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for advancement, Braum's is the place for y...
Sales ManagerAaron's Inc Fayetteville, AR
We are Aaron s an. industry leader in the sales and lease to own retailer known for quality brand. names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the. opportunity to reach their full potential in a team oriented,...24 days ago 24d
Restaurant ManagerOlive Garden Fayetteville, AR
At Olive Garden, family is not just something. Family is everything! Check out this short video to learn more. Here are other reasons why you should JoinOurFamily today: Benefits at a Glance. Commitment to Quality of Life.
Community ManagerAsset Plus Fayetteville, AR
Company Overview. Founded in 1986, Asset is a Houston based privately held fully integrated real estate operating and investment company specializing in multifamily and student housing. Our people truly are the most valued part of...
Assistant ManagerKum & Go Fayetteville, AR
Assistant Manager. Location:Store 413 729 W Martin Luther King Blvd, Fayetteville, AR 72701. Employment Duration:Full time. Description; As a Kum amp. Go Assistant Manager, you re learning every aspect of running a store!
Manager, Software Project/Program Manager IV (M4)Applied Materials Fayetteville, AR
Technical Project Engineering Manager Program Manager for UX and GUI refresh. Description. Requires in depth software development process knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business...
STORE MANAGER CANDIDATE in FAYETTEVILLE, ARDollar General Fayetteville, AR
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) is a Fortune 200 company with more than 15,400 retail locations in 44 states, 16 distribution centers and 135,000 employees that embody our mission of Serving Others each and every day!3 months ago 3m
Supply Chain ManagerProcter & Gamble Fayetteville, AR
Did you know that at Procter amp? Gamble we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation. Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right...
Assistant Store Manager TraineeWalgreens Fayetteville, AR
Job Description: Job Objectives. Under the direction of the store manager, oversees the operation of a Walgreen store. registers, StoreNet, etc. Ensures response to all systems problems by contacting information technology support...22 days ago 22d
Truckload Account ManagerArcBest Fayetteville, AR
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges? Wanting to join the ArcBest family.In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will...
General Manager(05300) - 1065 N GarlandDominos Fayetteville, AR
General Manager; Duties amp. Responsibilities: General managers are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations.2 months ago 2m
Category Development Manager - WalmartNestle Fayetteville, AR
Nestl and Starbucks are bringing together the world s most iconic coffee brands. Starbucks robust product portfolio celebrates coffee with rich tradition customer experience is paramount. Coupled with Nestl s mission to enhance th...6 days ago 6d
ManagerMassage Envy Fayetteville, AR
As a manager at this franchised Massage Envy location, you re responsible for the successful operations of the franchised location. Essential responsibilities include: Overseeing and managing daily operations of the franchised loc...3 months ago 3m
Merchandise Ops Leader (Department Manager)Petco Fayetteville, AR
If you're both an animal lover and a people person, a position in one of our stores might be a great fit. We're looking for people with a strong commitment to helping pets and their parents experience their very best lives togethe...24 days ago 24d
Manager-Nurse RNAcadia Healthcare Fayetteville, AR
Manage the nursing staff. Monitor the day to day operations of the nursing department. Work closely with admissions. Written and oral communication skills, including knowledge of medical terminology. Legible handwriting.