Project ManagerAlberici Enterprises Springdale, AR 10 days ago
Founded in 1908, Flintco now employs more than 800 people in 8 cities serving clients in healthcare, education, hospitality, sports and industrial.Flintco also self-performs concrete, steel erection, and excavation.Nothing matters more to us than the quality and growth of our people.Our teams are smart, humble and disciplined.Flintco is recognized for its commitment to safety and quality, using Lean principles as a guide to continuous improvement.The five guiding principles of our Ethos are Safety, Integrity, Quality, Accountability, and Honesty.We live it every day.
The Project Manager will act as the liaison between Flintco, the owner representatives, major subcontractors, architects and engineers, and provides valuable input based on his/her construction expertise to benefit the project.Responsible for providing management supervision to project personnel on assigned construction projects and ensuring that the projects are completed in compliance with Flintco 4 Life, within budget and on schedule.Responsible for overall management direction for all the functions required to successfully deliver projects, including assuring sufficient resource allocation and client satisfaction.Supervises assigned subordinate Project Administrators, Office Engineers, Project Engineers, Assistant Superintendents, Superintendents, and Assistant Project Managers.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
All duties and responsibilities include the following, however, other duties may be assigned.To perform in this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.+ Review preparation and culmination of project estimates and bids, and collaborate with management in selecting and assigning project personnel.
- Review the selection of subcontractors and completion of contract arrangements and review proposed materials and shop drawings from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Review with project personnel the preliminary project schedule and when appropriate the detailed project schedule
- Ensure that all required project management/administrative pre-requisites (i.e.cash flow plan, subcontractor lists, manufacturer lists, submittal/procurement logs, etc.) are prepared and submitted to the architect and ensure these plans are properly administered, as in submittals expedited, received, logged and approved.
- Collaborate with the Project Superintendent in overseeing the delivery of materials to the job site or outside storage, and in ensuring that their receipt is properly recorded.
- Monitor construction activities, resolve problems and issues which arise, especially those pertaining to changes, deficiencies and/or subcontractor performance.Review monthly project status reports, project billings, and provide information as required to keep upper management and client properly informed.
- Ensure that "punch list" items are completed.Ensure that closeout documentation is submitted (i.e.drawings, operation and maintenance manuals, and warranties from subcontractors and suppliers).Participate in and expedite the fair settlement of final disputes, litigation, and final payment dispositions.Management Responsibilities
May supervise project management personnel and field crews.
Knowledge and ability to prepare detailed construction project plans, schedules, and estimates and to make proper modifications to such, using a personal computer and standard company software.Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, shop drawings, technical specifications.Ability to calculate square footage, volumes and percentages using a personal computer and calculator.Ability and skill in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing, as in providing written and oral instructions to employees and in communicating with architects, clients and subcontractors.Knowledge of and application skills in geometry, trigonometry and algebra.Working knowledge of personal computers and basic software programs.Ability to manage project teams and large groups of personnel, and the ability to accomplish desired results through delegation.
Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Construction Technology or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
At least 7 years of progressively responsible experience in construction management, including estimating, project management, scheduling, cost control, and personnel administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally, especially when managing multiple projects and during problematic opening and/or closing phases of projects, mental stress can be taxing.
- May be required to work long hours for extended periods of time.
Special Job Dimensions
Occasionally, especially when managing multiple projects and during problematic, opening and/or closing phases of projects mental stress can be taxing.Demands working long hours at times.Fantinel Blvd.
Related job opportunities near Springdale, AR
Assistant Project ManagerAlberici Enterprises Springdale, AR
Founded in 1908, Flintco now employs more than 800 people in 8 cities serving clients in healthcare, education, hospitality, sports and industrial. Flintco also self performs concrete, steel erection, and excavation.
Louis Perry Group - Construction Manager 1/Superintendent 100%TravelCDM Smith Springdale, AR
25410BR. Requisition ID: 25410BR. Business Unit: LPG. Job Description: IMPORTANT NOTE: this position is in the field at our project construction sites throughout the continental United States. Applicants should be willing to work...
Project ManagerCyberCoders Bentonville, AR
Project Manager Project Manager Skills Required Project Manager, Commercial Construction, Ground up Construction, Federal Government project experience, Municipal Project experience, Healthcare, Educational, Industrial, Renovation...7 months ago 7m
Construction SuperintendentHernandez Consulting and Construction Fayetteville, AR
CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT? The Project Superintendent.s responsibility includes assisting the Project Manager with the overall day to day supervision of field related construction activities for one or a small number of locally...5 months ago 5m
Construction SuperintendentBaldwin & Shell Construction Company Rogers, AR
Baldwin amp. Shell Construction Company is looking for an experienced commercial construction Superintendent to join our team in the Northwest Arkansas Division. Candidates should have at least 5 years of commercial construction e...3 months ago 3m
Legal AssistantTyson Foods Springdale, AR
If you are looking to make an impact on a meaningful scale, come join us as we raise the world's expectations for how much good food can do;Work Shift: 1ST SHIFT (United States of America) SUMMARY: This position is responsible for...
PMO Performance Manager-Grid Modernization-Energy System Transformation-Remote LocationGuidehouse Lowell, AR
With a unique blend of large firm resources and an entrepreneurial collaborative culture, Guidehouse is where your purpose, passion, and expertise transform organizations. Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting serv...2 days ago 2d
Human Resources (HR) AssistantRobert Half Office Team Springdale, AR
OfficeTeam currently has an outstanding opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant. In addition to providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activ...
Complex Construction Project Estimator IIArconic Springdale, AR
Employee Type: Full Time. Location: 600 Kawneer Drive. Springdale, AR. Job Type: Marketing, Sales. Experience: At least 3 year(s) Date Posted: 1 9 2020. Job Description. Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shap...
Assistant Civil DesignerBurns & McDonnell Springdale, AR
Description; Introduction: Burns amp. McDonnell s Transportation Practice serves departments of transportation, cities, counties and private industry across the country. From rural roads to complex urban interchanges, tollways and...
Assistant ControllerUnited Technologies Corporation Springdale, AR
Job ID: 01368542. City: Springdale. State: Arkansas. Country: United States. Category: Finance, Corporate Careers. Job Type: Full Time. Description: Date Posted: 2019 11 07 08:00. Country: United States of America.
Manager TraineeJ.B. Hunt Transport Springdale, AR
Job Opening ID: 00340875 Manager Trainee (Open) Job Title: Manager Trainee. Department: Supply Chain. Country: United States of America. State Province: Arkansas. City: Springdale. Full Part Time: Full time.
MULTI ASSET PROTECTION MANAGER - Fayetteville, ARHome Depot Fayetteville, AR
POSITION PURPOSE. The Multi Store Asset Protection Manager is responsible for teaching, coaching and training associates to ensure the effective execution of the core AP initiatives. They are responsible for executing core program...24 days ago 24d
Manager, State Governmental AffairsBlack Hills Energy Fayetteville, AR
Manager, State Governmental Affairs. Location: Fayetteville, AR, United States. Job ID: 32776. Date Posted: Jan 23, 2020. Salary: 74800to 112200annually. Job Description; Lead the governmental affairs public policy, political and...a month ago 1m
Companion Animal Leader (Department Manager)Petco Fayetteville, AR
If you re both an animal lover and a people person, a position in one of our stores might be a great fit. We re looking for people with a strong commitment to helping pets and their parents experience their very best lives togethe...2 months ago 2m
Commercial Lines Account ManagerBB&T Suntrust Now Truist Fayetteville, AR
Req ID: R0021164. Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account) Your account will provide you a...2 months ago 2m
Sr. Category Development Manager - Sam's ClubNestle Fayetteville, AR
Nestl Coffee Partners (NCP) is on a mission to elevate how our. consumers experience coffee. With brands like Starbucks, Nescafe and Chameleon, our diverse product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling.a month ago 1m
Category Manager - Rogers, AR - WalmartNestle Nutrition Fayetteville, AR
Nestle Nutrition is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company joined the Nestle Nutrition family in 2007 and together they have become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition.a month ago 1m
Assistant Managerlululemon athletica Fayetteville, AR
Title: Assistant Manager. Location: USA Arkansas Fayetteville. Other Locations: null. who we are. Yoga is our first love, and we also make technical product for running, training and pretty much every other way you like to sweat.a month ago 1m